Monday 28 March 2011

Feeling miserable

There are a few competing emotions going on with me right now:

  1. Anxiety
  2. Sadness
  3. Loneliness
  4. Anger
  5. Sorrow
  6. Confusion
Unfortunately the result of this is that I'm feeling very edgy.  I feel like I need a break from every day life and the continual mentally-exhausting cycle that I'm in thinking about my relationship, my future, my kids, my life, money etc etc.  I just need a rest.

Where are all these people I thought would be here for me?  Friends... family?  Where are they? Not here.  This means I'm trying to cope with these emotions alone for the vast majority of the time.  I'm not sure whether that is good or bad for getting through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments, advice and support.

R
xx